Wednesday, August 7, 2013

fall essentials: two


Our next fall essential is up! The J.Crew Schoolboy blazer. I bought the camel color blazer when I started college; to this day it is the first coat that comes out of my closet when it gets cooler and the last one to go away. I layer it with everything, from sweatshirts to dresses.

One of my resolutions for this year was not to buy something because it was on sale but to save and invest to fill the holes in my closet. I must admit that I haven't kept up with that resolution this spring into summer. I have so many "important" gaps to be filled in my fall wardrobe and we have a couple big trips coming up that I will have to keep my eyes on the prize, essentials, while trying to save pennies for our trips! That being said, I sure hope the navy blazer finds it way to my closet this fall!

1/2/3

what color do you have or wish to have for the fall?! have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love blazers! It just makes any outfit more stylish and sleek. I have probably way too many blazers, in different colors and shapes, but like you, I must save up and invest in a J. Crew schoolboy blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!