Wednesday, February 27, 2013

room talk: bedding

via


There are two things that I find incredibly hard to pick out; bedding and fabric. I think it is because they  can change the look of the room. Craig and I have an agreement that every other room in the house can have girly colors but the bedroom has to be gender neutral! As I was looking through my bedroom pinterest board last time, I realized I gravitated towards pretty white linens and subtle patterns while the throw pillows and other accessories do the talking. I really like duvets because they can layer really well. I have a pretty white quilt on our bed right now and I have been on the hunt to find the perfect duvet to top it with. Add monogram shams and you are done!

Some of my favorite places to find bedding include: west elm (they great have neutrals), pottery barn (monogram central!), garnett hill (for lilly pulitzer bedding), serena and lilly (for day dreaming),  biscuit home (for pretty patterns), anthroplogie (for sheets). bonus points if you can make it to a pottery barn outlet!


Where do y'all shop for linens?! I am always on the hunt. 

*thank you for all your feedback about the clarisonic! I am going to pick one up when I get back to Washington!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous picks! i adore anthropologie linens (especially the ones you picked out) but i'm absolutely loving biscuit home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pottery barn collection. So simple, yet chic. Also, I agree West Elm has some great neutrals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!