Thursday, January 13, 2011

Final shoe choices

the countdown on my new calender

7 Months to Go! Right now I am sitting pretty with wedding stuff (minus the DJ) but I really want it to be 6 months to go because that will make it seem SO much closer. I will be panicking a little more around the sixth month mark. Anyways I have to start ordering my heels so I need some input! What do we like?? Here are some of the other options...


Product Image
pour la victoire


I am cutting myself off soon. I keep finding more shoes that I like and once spring shoes come in I will be done for. So here are some other ones I've found....
These are in the running because of the bottom.





nina
Product Image
badgley Mischka





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!