Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is this real life?

This morning I start my last semester of college. What the heck?! Two nights ago the Auburn Tigers won the national championship. Really this can't be real life. Senior year has been the best year of my life so far. I managed to have only 10 hours of classes last semester, four day weekends, I got engaged, I had the chance to have a once in a lifetime weekend with my best friends from high school, I get to plan a dream wedding, dream dress, a perfect football season, and my parents now live in sunny Florida

avoid this


7 semesters down, 1 to go. This is a big one. Student teaching. I look and act like I'm 16 and don't always think before I speak. So not only do I have to work on being a teacher, I have to work on acting my age. But I mean there are some great things to look forward to. Like that diploma! Since I believe in first impressions and pretty things I have some pretty Lilly desk accessories to help me through my internship. My kids are gonna think I am a freak


I was awarded mostly likely to be on the show Stepford wives during our education lunch. great


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!