Thursday, July 28, 2016

the great rug search of 2016.

About once a year we are in need of household item pretty desperately. Last year it was a couch, Isla's rug, and dining chairs. This year it is a new living room rug. I have a jute rug currently living there that I am pretty fond of, however, Isla's newly broken in knees are not. We also need to relocated  the jute rug to the dining room  so we don't continue to scratch our wood floors (which are beautiful and a giant pain in my butt). So about a month ago, I started the next great rug search. I have a lot of criteria: 1) needs to be wool or cotton, synthetic gets all weird and nappy too fast especially with a dog 2) it has to be 9x12 or bigger, which seems to be the biggest problem 3) it has to be traditional yet fun (staying with me?) 4) It has to be a good price because who knows where we will be living and if we will have a giant living room again.

Here are some of the contenders.
1/2
3/4
5/6


Clearly I have no idea what I want. Any good websites you know of that sells rugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!