Thursday, July 16, 2015

dining table.

Far and away the hardest thing we have had to decide on for our house is the dining situation. So much so that we have talked about getting a new table and chairs for about two years without actually getting one.  It is part in decision and part I can't get over the prices of tables and chairs. But I promise I spend a whole lot of time thinking about it.

Here are my favorite dining rooms from around the web:
andrew howard

oh my deer blog

unknown 

amber interiors 
Studio McGee

serena and lily

quadrille fabrics
 We decided to make this farmhouse table after seeing it at our friends house and loving it.  Plus, it is the one style of table we can both agree on. I love modern tables but was afraid I would regret my decision after a few years. Now on to chairs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!