Thursday, June 18, 2015

confetti madness


Last week, I remembered just how hard it is to find good confetti. You know, like the one you see in magazine layouts that have you envisioning the perfect party. After failed attempts to etsy, amazon, and craft stores I stumbled across the Confetti Bar. Confetti Heaven. It had me envisioning quitting the job I don't have by sprinkling confetti on my boss' desk, filling greeting cards with multicolored gems to brighten someone's day. Also, the price isn't bad either!

I ended up with Unicorn Dandruff from Hattan Home for my project. The only downside is that a lot of the confetti is sold out but I also found a vast majority of the sold out combos in this etsy shop

Do you love confetti as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!