Sunday, February 23, 2014

monday lovin'


some of my favorite things: Dots, spots, and monograms rounding out today! 

St. James x J.Crew Slouchy T: A navy striped T is a staple in my closet but I also go cheap. This leads to me needing to replace it once a year because it gets so worn. I think though this is the perfect striped t and worth the investment. Thick cotton, a perfect slouch, and perfectly spaced stripes.

Kissing Camel: In my husband's words, "she is ridiculous". I always smile when I see this camel's pout and think she needs to be in my house!

Dotted Throw pillow: I am on a throw pillow cleanse. Someone buy it and tell me how perfect it is for spring!

Madewell Flats: what a perfect spring shoe and a cute alternative to sandals. 

Fitbit x Tory Burch: I. am. pumped! I have been wanting a fitbit/jawbone but knew that I could not commit to wearing something bulky and athletic everywhere . Tory has come through and this spring my problem will be solved...just in time for swimsuit season (just kidding, that season doesn't exist in Washington)

Sweet Tea Monograms: Obsessed with everything. this pullover may be my favorite though, combines an anchor, monogram, and lilly pulitzer all in one sensible pullover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!