Wednesday, February 19, 2014

beauty thrills

I kind of miss my Birchbox. On one hand, it was really fun to get new beauty products in the mail every month but on the other hand I felt that after a few months I had too many products. I am getting the itch for something new, since my last big beauty splurge was my Clarisonic last year (hands down best decision ever!). 

Dermalogica: I got this in one of my birchboxes and it is great when I don't use my clarisonic.  My skin is very smooth after.The only downside is that it is really expensive. Does anyone have a similar product that they like? 

Kerastase products: My hair has grown back out and it is getting damaged from styling. I can't decide if these are the best products to use or if there is something better out there for damaged hair. 

Nars Schiap: I went to Sephora and got a sample (I love that they do that!) because I wasn't sure I could handle the brightness but I actually love wearing it. I can't wait to buy the full size product! 

Olay Luminous: I just picked up this product yesterday and I can't wait to see if it works. It was budget friendly!


Are there any products that you are dying to try? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!