Monday, March 4, 2013

monday musings

nims and I made it home to Washington. We left Florida at 11 pm central time Friday and got back to our house at 2 pm pacific time Saturday! It was a long trip so its been a lot of couch time and TV time this weekend. how was your weekend?


cabana girl: I want this to hang in my living room to always dream of summer

tortoise links: These need to be paired with that stripe shirt!

finial: no matter how much I try to keep track of these suckers when I move they are
always missing. I love this potential replacement for the ones in my bedroom!

clutch: pink + mint= a match made in heaven

striped T: I love this variation and the zipper in the back 

doormat: I am excited that Washington has gotten over the worst of winter while I was 
away! I am ready to spruce up our outside

wave maker: I have it for a year now, but I pulled it back out yesterday and I forgot how
much I like it. It really does make the best waves

sorry that I haven't responded to comments in a week or so! I have read and enjoyed them all! I will try to play catch up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!