Thursday, February 21, 2013

these flats were made for walkin'




polka dot/yellow stripe/ black stripe/blue/pink
mint/snakeskin/nude/yellow

Y'all all of these are LESS THAN $80! But I will do you one better, it is buy one get one half off right now. It is in my personal opinion that you can never have too many flats, there is nothing easier  to slip on to be to chic and comfortable all day! I can't get enough of the smoking slippers but I am also crushing on the perforated ballet flat in nude. Such fun twist on a classic. 

Which pair is your favorite?!

2 comments:

  1. i just bought a pair of smoking slippers! loving your blog! want to follow each other? im already following you :)

    xoxo
    Kareena

    http://losangelesbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with the Hadley Loafers from Ann Taylor! Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!