Friday, June 15, 2012

well....

a day in the life


My computer is in the sick bay and while we have Craig's laptop it doesn't have my latest pictures. I am afraid to transfer anything and bring the virus over here. BUT we have fun weekend plans (it is warm which makes me want to have plans!), Craig and I have a hot date tonight. We are going to costco (super sexy I know) and buying a present for the Birthday Boy, Nimitz! Why yes we are going big for his birthday, he is a good friend of ours,  we will celebrate with Nimosas and birthday cake. The rest of the weekend is the debate between watching Olympic Swim Trials in Seattle or an art festival in a beachy town I have had my eye on. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!