Friday, March 9, 2012

wedding friday: bridal showers.

Wedding season has officially started for us; we have a wedding almost every month until October. This also means Bridal Showers! I love bridal showers because you can really think outside the box for gifts. I prefer to give from the registry for the wedding present but I like to think about the bride's personality and get cute things for their new home for the shower. Sometimes in the whole registry process those quirky touches that makes a house a home gets lost. I love giving from Anthropologie for showers; just one or two pieces can add so much personality to a house. 


Also, if you know that the bride registered for all white dishes you could get some accent pieces. I'm in love with Anthro's dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!