Monday, March 5, 2012

coast to coast.


seattle, washington
via pinterest

we live on the edge of the mountains a ferry ride away from Seattle!


We made it to Washington! It was a long trip but we are thankful that we missed the tornadoes in the Midwest by a couple of hours (I hope everyone was safe!) and hit some snow. I hope that all of you have a chance to drive across the country once in your life because this country is truly beautiful and I have such an appreciation for it now. We are going to be house hunting and hopefully finding a cute place to live! I can't tell y'all too much about the upcoming deployment but I promise that I am keeping a journal so I can share the experience. Come back later for pictures of England!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!