Thursday, January 26, 2012

pick me up.


add a top coat if you like a lot of shine
on your nails
                  

I have long advocated that nail polish is the best kind of pick-me-up and a cheap treat. So much packing and applying for jobs has meant two new polishes this month. Zoya's Ali is on trend with neons this spring and has put a smile on my face during the endless (and annoying) job applications. Essie's Turquoise and Caicos  was on my wish list for a long time and I was surprised how polished the blue looked with work clothes. Do you have a go to treat for yourself?
three coats are a must!

* My hunter rainboots came in today. There is a chance of rain tomorrow, I can't say I have ever been this excited for rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!