Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sundresses and Soirees

In one of my all time favorite sundresses with my bridesmaids.

I have totally re-done the blog. Why you must ask? Well, Wherever you go, go with all your Heart was very appropriate for the time when I decided to venture into this blogging business for our wedding. So many things were changing and I had to seriously have a little sit down with myself (I should probably be on someone's couch) and decide that I was going to do nothing half assed (pardon the phrase). If I was going to get married (lord help us), finish college and internship, and plan a wedding I had to be committed to doing so and put my whole heart into each one. Let me tell you it was quite the challenge but I accomplished everything.   I originally intended just to give updates on the wedding and I was pretty positive I wasn't going to continue posting after the wedding. It was hit or miss for awhile whether I was going to or not but I missed having a place to collect all the fun things in life and to share with others. So that is why I have changed my blog name to Sundresses and Soirees (with a familiar tagline!). I want to really take the next couple years to focus on enjoying life and slowing down. Sundresses are my all time favorite article of clothing and I wear them at every occasion imaginable. And what twenty something year old doesn't love to go to parties and catch up with friends!

My goal for my blog for now: who the heck knows. I just want to share/catalog things in my life that I love and hope you will too. 

P.S. This blog is much easier to find now you can just type "Sundresses and Soirees blog" into google and it shows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!