Tuesday, December 20, 2011

j.crew find

J.Crew is having an extra 30 % off this week, so I thought I would share my two all time favorite buys from the store.



The minnie pant and the pixie pant. The minnie pant which I have in two colors are the perfect fit for winter in the South. They make all your outfits seem a little edgier and more fun. They were also perfect because there is no hemming involved and they look great with heel and ballet flats. The pixie pant I am addicted to, I found them for $12 last year and they are basically  sweatpants (shhhh! no one can tell). they have a great waistband and an exposed dinner in the back. You can literally wear them everywhere and with everything. I just worn them with heels/flats/boots and it looks great with every top. I am currently dreaming of mixing it with the Lilly Pulitzer Slub dress. Oh, and have a I mentioned that they look good on everyone? I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!