Tuesday, September 13, 2011

inspiration.

I am having a really hard time coming to terms with the fact that my color palette in the main rooms of our home cannot include pops of fuchsia. So much in fact that I am having a hard time deciding what to do with the living room. I have been spending a lot of time on pinterest and etsy trying to decide. Last night I was thinking chartreuse and plum with hints of grey and blue. I think it subtly feminine while making the husband feel comfortable. I could be totally off mark with this considering I already tried the pops of fuscia in our room via monogrammed pillow shams....it did not go well.



etsy

etsy

pinterest

pinterest


pinterest

pinterest

pinterest
what do we think?! feedback is so appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!