Wednesday, September 14, 2011

house projects

 I have been working on projects around  the house trying to get things ready for our visitors that will be here in a couple weeks. I keep getting sidetracked by all the fabulous fall fashion out there and new blogs that I stumble upon daily. This little project was one I did start, however, and it is turning out fabulous. 

I found this table forty bucks and it had very good bones but had been shoved into a corner at a thrift store. So I am bringing it back to life to put in our guest bedroom. I also envision it next to Christmas trees holding presents and a low buffet for snacks during parties. 

pink wallpaper
I am also in the market for a ghost chair for my desk, this one is such a good price until you get to shipping. Decisions Decisions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!