Friday, September 30, 2011

the ceremony.

As  I mentioned before we were VERY late getting to the church. By which I mean we got there about 15 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start. I can't tell you how happy I am that this happened, I would have gone nuts sitting in that tiny room for a hour. One of the funnier moments was when I had to use the bathroom in the smallest restroom of my life. I have three people holding my dress and one handing me some paper. (we have pictures...that you're never gonna see). In the end the ceremony went as planned. Craig and I screwed up a bunch of stuff, my uncle who was on the alter was laughing at us, and the songs went on for an uncomfortably long time as Craig and I gazed into each others eyes. (more like Craig was making his pecs dance) We forgot to blow out our individual candles after lighting the unity candles and my dress was a little much to handle in all  the up and down. But at the end of the day we were married.





I had a very hard time taking myself seriously



my tiny grandmother who stole the show








swords were the coolest/best way to end
this ceremony.






and then we ate teddy grahams....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!