Wednesday, October 5, 2011

wedding potraits


There were so many to choose from, I could have made this three days worth of posting. Here are some of my favorites. The weim in the photos is old lady Titania and not my new precious puppy that I need to introduce you to.








































I guess I should tell you that I was EXTREMELY grumpy during all of these. The family pictures were painful enough, then we had to wait 45 minutes for the photographer and I had to use the bathroom very very bad (as we discussed  this was easier said  than done). To top it off bugs were getting stuck in my dress and I am not talking small bugs, I might as well have gone into the jungle and caught bugs they were so big. Everyone was trying to be sweet and help me out so I didn't freak out. Needless to say I was SO happy when these were over

And I will be posting the rest of the week and hopefully by tomorrow I will be done with Thank you notes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!