Wednesday, September 7, 2011

and here goes the credit card...

Zara has officially opened their online store. This Spanish store is loved by celebs, bloggers, Kate Middleton, and any college girl that has spent time abroad. They have stores in certain parts of the states (I have been to the one in Georgetown) but they are somewhat hard to come by in the South. That was why I was especially happy to see that they have finally hit the web! I liken it to an eclectic mix of J.Crew, Forever 21, and Banana Republic. The price range is between $20-$100, but the sale section makes checking in often worth it. The sale section isn't up right now, but here's to hoping it makes a comeback. Here are some of my favorites, I love it because you certainly don't have to revamp your closet to make their pieces work. They also had an amazing hot pink blazer which is no longer on there.


in case you are tempted....
cropped jacket. 
pleated skirt.
sleeveless green dress.
slouchy sweater. 
cropped trousers.
printed mini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!