Tuesday, August 30, 2011

confession.

I have been cheating on my blog...with The Hunger Games trilogy. After Craig went to bed last night (he had to go back to work after two months off and it made me very very sad) I had grand plans to write many many blog postings so I had them ready to go in the morning to post. Well, between reading (so happy to have time to do this!), unpacking, organizing, and settling into being married, blogging keeps being put off.

I am happy to report that we have a pretty apartment on the first floor with a palm tree at our door. We were REALLY ridiculously nervous to see the place since we signed the lease without ever seeing it. I am happy to report that it is better than we hoped for minus the small kitchen, but since we are here for only 6 months it will be more than enough. I am holding off putting up pictures because we have an embarrassing pile of things to give away piling up in the front hall and there are so many things still out of place. 


PPS. check out our wedding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!