Friday, June 3, 2011

chairs make the difference

I am currently on a quest to find chairs for the reception. They are a little more expensive to have than other things at the reception but I have a couple reasons that they are necessary. They are what you will see the most of at the reception and they are going to be used and not just be an accessory.  The ones that the place has is an eyesore. Thus we will be trying to get chairs.

Image #201265
stylemepretty

This weekend I hope to  get the invitations almost done. My cousin and maid of honor are coming tonight, so they will be helping me with the stamps and such. They just don't know it yet. I am trying to get it done before I leave next weekend for Connecticut to see Craig. Finally!
so pretty, minus the horse.... creeps me out
house beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!