Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bedroom ideas.

This is a collection of things I like. I want them all but I can't decide if they will all go together. The chair is at a consignment store in town and was just re-done. The rug I found at Tuesday Morning and is a half shade darker than in the pictures. The duvet cover and shams are from Pottery Barn (on sale and I have a gift card!!) but I can't decide if the blue is too light or not. I also think I could get away with doing the sandalwood with navy blue mongram. Finally, the picture I found today from pink pagoda and I like it a lot. I think fun touches like this will keep this room from being too traditional and old looking. They have a ton of cool designs and are extremely afforable...check it out!








Hopefully, in the next day or so I will be updating the list of blogs on my sidebar. I have a couple really cool ones I have found (including an interior designer from Charleston!) and can't wait to share! Meanwhile, check this cool find... I am finding an old dresser and re-designing it for Lilly Room!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!