Tuesday, June 28, 2011

monogram

Craig and I have started to get stuff together for our house (we think we found a good two bedroom!) and I have been looking for a good duvet cover/comforter. I have a couple criteria; it needs to be fluffy/warm, I want it to be white so that it doesn't overpower the room, and I want pillows of my choice to match. I thought that the monogram with a little color was perfect, it ties together the bed without being boring and it is so classic that it won't go out of style anytime soon.









We were also thinking navy blue/ white as the color scheme so that it is chic but not girly. However, that orange and pink in the pictures are really calling my name!

photos from: pink wallpaper, pinterest, google.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!