Friday, April 8, 2011

A Time Honored Tradition

Well I won't be going to Charleston this weekend because I am a terrible driver and my punishment is not seeing Craig for a month, I have a pretty good consolidation prize. I am going to get to see my bestie and go to one of Auburn's finest tradition...and no its not classy. Spring Rodeo! Apparently its one big redneck fest and 15,000 go every year. Blake Shelton is going to be perform which is one of the reasons I have been convinced I should at least try to go this year. I have never really gotten around to going in 4 years so it had been decided I couldn't leave Auburn without going. I'm seeing cut offs  and camo in my future. And hanging out with this guy....
pray this turns out ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!