Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Auburn Bridal Shower and the Final Days

This week might get sketchy with postings, I am trying to get all my children's grades in the grade book and pack my room so I can take things to Charleston this weekend. Not to mention Senior Bar Crawl Wed. Night....... the road to Charleston the next day will be a long one.

I had my other Bridal Shower this weekend in Auburn and it was so fun! We had brunch at the Auburn Hotel in the private dining room.....
the planners
They decorated the whole thing in pink!
with gourmet cupcakes at each place setting.
we ate more than we should had
some of my track friends :)
Played fun games!
the winners
saw lots of friends I haven't seen in awhile 
Hayden! Devin! Jeni!
and some important family members
hello midget MeMere (grandma)
and somehow dad got in on this party..... he left after the food though

and leftover cupcakes were my dinner last night. delicious





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!