Tuesday, March 29, 2011

wanna watch my mom kill me?

Image #158951
LOVE THE CENTERPIECE!!!
stylemepretty
First, this wedding is beautiful.  Second, Patty the flower lady is getting an email because I LOVE these centerpieces and I won't rest until I have it. My mom told me to stop looking at stylemepretty but I can't help it and this find was SO worth it.  I have been playing with the idea of changing my original flowers to something taller, more dramatic and I think just is this the ticket. I think adding some gerbera daisies will make it more playful and summery. Also, if you know where I can find the letters bowls (Mrs. Sharon?) let me know this would be a great addition to the dessert table.

P.S. this is literally what I looked like in ballet when I was 6. I was asked to leave the class also known as I was too hyper and uncoordinated to deal with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!