Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspiration from the Oscars

My best friend in college, Kelsey, and I managed to watch all 4.5 hours of the Oscars. We concluded she goes to the movies too much and I don't go nearly enough. Also, that we need to see the King's Speech.
I was focusing on the hair during the red carpet to see if there was anything I liked. I considered looking at the jewels until I realized Neil Lane nor the owner of Tiffany's are dear friends of mine.

REESE WITHERSPOON
love her pony. wedding appropriate? eh.
Getting a veil over that sucker, don't see it happening

she had some great hair and then some very bad hairstyles

by fair my vote for best dress and loved her hair

side
Best, most random part of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!