Tuesday, February 8, 2011

plotting....

I keep toying with the idea of doing some form of picture booth at the wedding. Not like those hard core ones but something silly and goofy that will give us some awesome pictures to look back at and to send out in thank-you notes. My cousins (bless them, they received  their first j.crew dresses for the wedding and they are hooked!) said that they would be more than willing to take turns doing this for me. They are some characters and   would make people do some funny things for these pictures. This video is a preview of what I would want.
This whole wedding is freaking adorable and if I was more of a jeans and boots girl, I would hope my wedding would look exactly like this

*please note the freaky things people are doing with the cows.



Calame Wedding Photo Booth from Jenna on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!