Thursday, February 10, 2011

organization

Ask anyone, I am super messy. I am considering trying to graduate to being an adult in August and try to put things back where they belong after I use them. I can keep kitchens and living rooms spotless, my roommates and I might be some of the cleanest college students ever. BUT my room is horrific, my counter in my bathroom is horrific. The bathroom is because I'm gone so much, all my make up and medicine are in terra cotta pots (my shower curtain has flowers, and there are pictures of flowers, went with the theme). When I saw this on Martha, I thought hey I could work with this. I think its such a cute way to put jewelry somewhere and not have the necklaces get all tangled or misplace an earring. 

even prettier on a vintage tray.
martha stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!