Sunday, January 9, 2011

mom's dress

The woman wants to add this dress into the budget so we better start looking for it.

The things that she has said about her dress:
1) I don't want an awful MOB dress
2) I want it to be summery
3) An interesting neckline?
4) Shes not wearing white :)

I thinking maybe some pattern, a sundress, nothing overly fancy because she needs to be comfy. She is gonna be a mess that day. Love you momma :)

Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Pleat Bodice Organza Sheath Dress
nordstrom

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3131184?origin=category&resultback=6625
this one won't copy

Eliza J Pleated Dupioni Party Dress
hmmmm....color I like pattern?
comes in navy also
nordstrom

Lauren by Ralph Lauren 'Vivian' Chiffon Dress 
nordstrom..dunno how I feel about the black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!