Thursday, December 2, 2010

cliche?

Craig and I were skyping tonight and he said that we were a  cliche couple but he is so ok with this. I was offended he could not possibly be right.


cliche means:
anything that has become trite or commonplace throughoveruse.


I mean we have never done things like: 


1) take kissing pictures and put them on facebook....

2) taken silly winter hat pictures...



3) He's not my brothers' best friend

4) We have never stopped in a middle of a sentence to say I love you....
5) We have never gotten into an argument about who loves the other more....
6) Our favorite song as a couple is not Don't Stop Believing....
7) It was never love at first sight....


Oh shoot, fine our life could be a very bad romantic comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!