Monday, December 13, 2010

8 months!!

8 months to go! I feel that we are really ahead so now I can really focus on all the fun stuff!

Save the Dates are en route! I got really stressed out because it was a bit of a mess on Saturday. I didn't realize that I had to make the Save the Date a postcard because that was the design. Originally it was an option but not mandatory. I did not want a postcard of my face traveling all over the United States. It reminds me a little too much of Flat Stanley and its creepy!

But I convinced my friend Chad at weddingpaperdivas.com to toss in some envelopes so I can stick the postcard in an envelope. So you get a little note on the back of the save the date too. yippee!

Which one I picked...well you will just have to wait and find out!

I def. need to practice my handwriting before I address these suckers. I have spent too much time taking college notes.

Project #2 I have decided to get ambitious. Like over my head what am i thinking ambitious. I am going to make my own wedding invitations.

So, I know right now you are thinking I am crazy. But I have this bride's blog that she pretty much outlined down to the last detail about how to do every single thing. So i just have to follow directions and make it my own!

http://blush-n-bashful.blogspot.com/2010/05/invitations.html

This is the link for the full details.  But they go along well with the mail idea and they are self contained and don't have all that extra mess involved. They are going to be pink and orange with different fonts than this brides. I'll give you an update on it tomorrow. The dimensions of this is what I will have trouble with.


I like how it is self contained. Note the RSVP is attached to the bottom.

no idea how to make this.... will figure this deal out. OR just put something different there
with it all closed up and the tags on it
The best part about this....I know exactly where to buy everything for this. Because this bride put everything down right to the colors and dimensions.

Million Dollar question....what color should the outer envelopes be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!