Monday, November 8, 2010

great afternoons

For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.
-Grey's Anatomy

I think the words Stephen Blackmon regrets most coming out of his mouth was "really, pretend I'm not here, kiss, cuddle, be affectionate." So about thirty mins into what became a PDA session he was like wow, y'all are a little too good at this you're almost making this too easy. Well Stephen Blackmon when you  sometimes count your time together by hours and not by days you really learn to make the most of it. 
We had so much fun at our engagement pictures! We took some really cool pictures at the bridge crossing over Daniel's Island which we are really interested to see how it turns out because it is so so different. Then we continued on this road covered in oak trees and Spanish moss. Finally, finished in front of beautiful old southern buildings and I got to take off my heels :)
the pretty trees
We  had a chance to change into comfortable clothes and shoes. Then we went to the children's park that  Craig always teases me about how much I want to go. It has all kinds of cool things in it. First off all, it has the whole map of Charleston and some sweet sea turtles to play on, along with a boat I captained and then some more adult pictures. Craig was the adult and I was the child of course. For Craig he did something that was out of  J.Crew/Ralph Lauren  and for me i got to frolic on a sea turtle that I named Crush 
Crush
Pictures should be ready Thanksgiving week! Thanks Stephen it was so much fun!
P.S. Did I mention how Handsome Craig looked?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!