Tuesday, November 9, 2010

lists

I am a huge fan of lists. Top of my list is passing senior year. It would be my last semester of college classes and I am panicking about not being able to make the grades for the first time in four years. As a result I am putting a hold on all wedding things until next Friday at 6 pm. This means no decisions, no researching, and certainly no wasting hours daydreaming.

But I will put up things that I have already planned or have ideas for :)

Here is the list of things to do during Thanksgiving Break:
1) talk to the DJ
2) make custom stamps
3) order save the dates
4) learn how to use Microsoft publisher
5) decision about a photographer...Bethany Brown its lookin good!
6) CAKE yummmm
7) collect supplies for my various projects... I'll share later this week
8) finish up addresses, which is mostly Craig's friends

In other news, I am obsessed with wedding shoes. Option # 1

That would be a four inch heel....face first down the aisle. More than likely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!