Trader Joes Saute:
1 saute express square ( I used garlic and herb)
3 Trader Joes Chicken Sausages
1 can black beans drained
1 bag frozen Trader Joes Quinoa Duo
Handful of Spinach
Salt, Pepper, Dried Basil
Optional: 1/4 c.Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a large non stick skillet over medium heat, melt saute square. While square is melting, chop onion and slice sausage.
2. Add onion to oil and let soften for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add sausage and cook for an additional 5-7 or until warm.
4. Add Quinoa Duo and black beans plus 3 tablespoons of water to sausage and onion. Cook uncovered for 8 minutes over medium high heat. Stir occasionally.
5. Add spinach and cheese (if desired) and stir until spinach has wilted. Remove from heat and add
salt, pepper, and basil.
6 . serve with warm bread.