Thursday, May 14, 2015

daily uniform

I have made an effort since moving to not be in my workout clothes all day. When we moved to Washington, I was miserable (cold, wet, chugging coffee) and part of it was because I didn't really make an effort to get ready for the day. Unless I was leaving the house for more than a hour, you could find me in yoga pants. Putting in the effort to get gussied up, just a little, even if I am just seeing the dog has made a huge difference when moving to Washington.  Sometimes, I will throw on a sundress but more often than not its shorts and a top.

studs: I usually rotate between my Kate Spade studs and Loren Hope Studs. All of  them are the perfect size and right amount of sparkle

Stripe T: I live in J.Crew T's during the summer. I picked this gold stripe on a whim and as I tell Craig about my favorite things "it speaks to me". I only wish it was short sleeve so I can wear it longer

Lilly Pulitzer shorts: Between these and j.crew chino shorts, I have shorts for days. I like the way Lilly fits though, anyone else think that after one wear the j.crew ones fit funny? 

Flip Flops: These $12 dollar beauties for the win! I have Joie sandals that I love but I have ruined sandals running around after the dog. These are great and I won't be sad if they get messed up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!