Wednesday, April 22, 2015

the living room

When we lived in Washington, we decided that we were going to start saving money so that when we moved next we could buy furniture and household goods. I can say that it has helped with the stress of moving SO much. I saved 20 dollars a week and all of my coaching paychecks (at this point I should mention that I started a Cross Country team in Washington and it was AWESOME!) so that we could enjoy purchasing fun stuff/furniture for our house with out having to space out a lot of big purchases or being stressed about money. I can tell you that it was the best decision in a long time.


Our first (and best ever!) purchase was our new sofa from Pottery Barn. We ended up with Cameron Sofa in Oatmeal Linen. Its the perfect size to add an armchair and substantial side tables to. We need side tables first since our lamps are on the floor so I started the hunt. I found a lot that would work but I wasn't in love with until Friday night when I saw these....
Oomph Hobe Sound Side Table. 


Yeah, check the price tag. Those are 1,500 dollars. I know how to pick them. Luckily, my dad is an awesome carpenter and I am going home this weekend so we can build them! Now, just to decided what color.....

If you are in the market for side tables, I also loved: this one, this one, and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!