Tuesday, April 21, 2015

listing




Well, we are settled in Gainesville and getting used to being hot! I am trying to get a semblance of a routine going again. But time will tell.

Mirror: I'll be honest. I am not thrilled with our new house mostly due to the lack of windows which is something I can't undo. I walked around the neighborhood last night having window envy, it's a real thing.  BUT we need mirrors to reflect what natural light we have. This one just arrived from One Kings Lane and we are enamored! It was worth every penny

Serena and Lily: If I had unlimited money, a lot of it recently would have gone to this brand. I love the neutrals and bright colors alike. I am debating getting new bedding from them and this pale pink quilt is in the running. They are having a pretty significant sale right now, so check it out!(side note: I love duvets but I can't get them to lay flat! any suggestions) 

Stuff you missed in History Class: Sorry, Taylor. There is only so many times I can listen to your new album and we have spent SO much time in the car this year. We started listening to this podcast and the history geek in me can't get enough. My favorite: The Eggnog Riot. 

Thimblepress Pineapple: I have officially hopped on the pineapple train and drank the Thimblepress kool-aid. After driving 4,000 miles this December I convinced my dad that we needed to stop in Jackson, Mississippi to see their store. Even my dad was impressed, the letterpress was huge and the space was darling! Major bonus: we spent more time talking to the people that worked there (so nice!) than shopping.

Tanks: I'll be honest, I work out 5 days a week but still wear most of my athletic gear from high school. We joined a fancy new gym and I have been brave enough to go to classes. I quickly realized that my gym clothes aren't cutting it. I have heard nothing but good things about Athleta so I am eager to get a few things.

Rifle Paper x Paper Crown: A match made in heaven? Maybe. The prices. not for me. I love this print but not for a 100 (!) so I ordered the cards instead with the intent to frame a few of them. Not that I need any more Rifle Paper prints in my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!