Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! The second half of the year seemed to pass in a blink of an eye. Between a deployment and trips (Florida, San Diego, Virginia, and Charleston), not to mention getting a job this little blog has not been a priority. I am not one to make resolutions but after a long break at my parents house I have had time to reflect on what to work on in 2014.

image


1. Start making the bed in the morning!
2. Clean up a little every day, lately by Friday night the house is a mess.
3. Focus less on impulse buys (such a sucker for a good sale) and invest in long lasting clothing and house decor!
4. Start using my time more wisely. Turn off the TV, get off Pinterest to read a book or write a letter. Things I really enjoy!
5. Focus on the positive, in my classroom and in life!
6. Eat healthy on the regular. Especially after my momma's cooking and spoiling, I need to get back to the gym.
7. abs. 8 minutes a couples times a week. It makes a huge difference in how I feel!
8. Keep my inbox under control. so. many. emails.
9. Figure out graduate school. okay, get closer to an idea of what I want a degree in.
10. Soak up the West Coast! more day trips and adventures!

oh, and show up here more often. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the graduate school thing! I'm trying to figure that out myself and it's just so daunting. Here's to figuring it out this year! and I love that quote too! Happy New Year Madeleine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!