1. Start making the bed in the morning!
2. Clean up a little every day, lately by Friday night the house is a mess.
3. Focus less on impulse buys (such a sucker for a good sale) and invest in long lasting clothing and house decor!
4. Start using my time more wisely. Turn off the TV, get off Pinterest to read a book or write a letter. Things I really enjoy!
5. Focus on the positive, in my classroom and in life!
6. Eat healthy on the regular. Especially after my momma's cooking and spoiling, I need to get back to the gym.
7. abs. 8 minutes a couples times a week. It makes a huge difference in how I feel!
8. Keep my inbox under control. so. many. emails.
9. Figure out graduate school. okay, get closer to an idea of what I want a degree in.
10. Soak up the West Coast! more day trips and adventures!
oh, and show up here more often. :)