Monday, October 14, 2013

monday lovin'

Well, hello there! It's been awhile, it's also been the craziest month. The house finally got cleaned this weekend, I made it through several magazines, a 10 mile run, and just relaxed!


Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Eye Palette: I have had my other palette for two years now and it is getting boring! I love this new one that just came out and I especially love the navy in it. The best make up tip that I ever got was that navy brings out the green in hazel eyes. 

Love What You Do: I have especially been loving this past month even though it's been the most tiring and frustrating one in recent memory. I am still working on a job, but I am a long term sub in a history class. Those kids can make me laugh and I always look forward to seeing them. Craig was deployed for the job search and it was frustrating not to be able to talk to him for 5 weeks while I was figuring it out. I DO love that he got a break from his deployment  and he is home! I also have been committed to working out more which makes me much happier throughout the week (hearing that 5 am alarm is so painful though!). And finally, I went to see my twin brother get married and I couldn't have been happier for them. Plus, getting to use an entire pound of glitter at the rehearsal dinner was extra fun ;)

Rifle Paper London iPhone cover: I got a new phone! Since I wasn't able to snag a gold phone, I have been on the hunt for an extra fun case, this one fits the bill AND reminds me of one of my favorite trips. 

Domino Magazine: They are back for good! The only downside, I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Pour La Victorie Mai Wedges: These are a recurring theme on my blog but they are so comfortable ( I have two pairs) that I am always on the hunt for more. The navy is calling my name and Last Call makes it a possibility. 

Tuckernuck earrings: How perfect are these for everyday?! I want them to go with everything

PBteen sheets: I very nearly bought these this weekend but I couldn't pull the trigger. I will be keeping my eye on them for a sale! 

Hello Gorgeous: Such a fun card to frame or send to your gal pal!

I am happy to be back! How is everyone?!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! i am SO pumped about domino's return :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!