Monday, August 12, 2013

monday lovin'


just a small collection of things that I would love to see in a shopping bag this week: 

mint bauble bar necklace: I think it would be cute to throw over a white t now and mix it with  a black sweater for fall later. 

c wonder tray: I wish that we didn't have a bar area set up because this is beyond perfect. Someone please buy it and send me a picture. I think it would be so cute  for a small apartment or even in the corner of a bedroom to hold jewelry. 

equipment blouse: The navy just came out and I LOVE it. I don't have very much navy in my closet and I think it would be a good investment to dress up or down

leopard flats: I am a teeny tiny bit addicted to my leopard flats and I think I have to 
get this pair too. They literally match with everything!

cooney island print: so whimsy. I love the colors!

west elm gold frames: Finally!!! I have been looking for plain gold frames for ages and these
fit the bill. not to mention the price isn't bad either

have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these picks! That tray and those shoes are my absolute favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are those steve madden shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!