Wednesday, July 24, 2013

why, hello there!

I have thought about this little space more and more over the last month. I missed it but it has also been SO nice to not be on my computer all the time and enjoy time with people around me. My parents came, we hopped over to Canada and explored the Northwest (but more on that later). I also started a weekend job so I can keep up with my bad habits while school isn't in session, driving around a golf couse all day isn't a bad way to spend a saturday!

We are about to celebrate our second wedding anniversary, a birthday, and the last wedding in my family. I am so excited for everything to come, especially for all the outfits! The banana republic x issa collection is coming at the perfect time. They almost all have sleeves to transition into fall AND they have the look alike of Kate Middleton's engagement dress (and at $130 instead of $600, it's a win).






Will you shop this collection?

i was glued to the TV the last two days because of the royal baby.... back to normal programming today;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!