Wednesday, August 29, 2012

genius!

via


I love the way bookshelves look when they are full of color coordinated, vintage books. Books by the Foot  is the website I have been looking for! They have books categorized by color, age, subject, and sets among other things. You can also talk to one of their Design Services if you get a little lost in the process. This is great if you don't have a thrift shop around you with lots of books or you can't seem to find enough. I priced it out from our Goodwill I got 16 inches of mixed vintage hardbacks for 42 dollars. So, for example the Red Books are a better deal. What do you think of this website? Would you use it or does it take away the thrill of the hunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!