Monday, July 23, 2012

weekend in review

It was so hard to wake up today! It is SNOWING in parts of the mountains here and its not exactly warm down in the foothills either. The weekend was so laid back I could use an extra day. We hung out with Nimitz, made lots of food off of pinterest, and saw Florence and the Machine on a whim (we fell in love). When I made my third thing off of pinterest this weekend, I began to wonder if y'all have any favorites on your pinterest board y'all could share with me?!

Nims always needs your full attention when he is playing. 











We made these ice cream sandwiches and these thai noodles. They were both something we wouldn't normally eat but they were so good. Have a good Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!