Monday, July 2, 2012

a date night in iPhone photos and life update

My dear dear husband who gets a little grief here and there about the lack of dates that he plans, planned an epic date night Saturday night. But let's back up because I don't want you to think that he is a bad person for the lack of dates or I am a bad person for complaining. We used to have lots of fun dates circa before marriage. However, Craig worked 7 days a week in Charleston then there was an obvious lack of dates due to the fact that he was swimming with the fishies for awhile. So I planned all the dates. But now he is home and I have been working 7 days a week for the last few weeks, something cute was in order.
We were originally going to go to the aquarium (zoos and aquariums are my happy place) but planned failed so he told me to get dressed and he was taking me somewhere. A ferry ride and a cab later, we were on the hunt for the Seattle Troll! It was so much fun looking for him and it was in a really cute neighborhood with sushi and a whole cafe dedicated to PIE. oh yeah, and a statue of Lenin. Go figure 

The night was made complete by riding the new ferris wheel they installed on the dock and taking in the skyline from telescopes. 

hunter the official shoe of washington

picking his nose...because why not?







inside the ferris wheel. we look sleepy because it was
way past our bedtime




In other news, I am applying for my first job. The bad news is that I have exactly 3 days to do so. I am not a procrastinator and I am stressed. I was the weird kid in class who had a paper done a week before it was due and a compulsive list maker. It wasn't on the list!  I have already slammed my head into the wall on accident (coordination is gone with stress) and fallen on my run by tripping over a trashcan. Is it too early for a cocktail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!