Monday, April 9, 2012

a twin reunion.



twinner came home for Easter! We haven't been home together by ourselves since high school. Between girlfriends and boyfriends becoming fiancee and husband along with the rest of life, we haven't had much time to hang out with each other. We spent some quality time decorating his house (he is going for a vintage feel) complete with an old school record player and Oktoberfest posters (he is fluent in German).  We kayaked, check out some abandon beaches and aired on the side of danger by exploring old part of the Air Force Base. We also, of course, indulged in lots of coffee and candy from our Easter baskets. We may be almost 23 but Mom still hides our baskets and Easter presents. I got a beautiful ginger jar and a lilly cup for ice coffee this summer! I am sad to see him go back to Mississippi today because he is such a fun distraction from Craig being gone.



I dyed Easter eggs with my grandmother. We marabalized them, when was fun and much easier than I thought. All her Kindergarten teaching made her an excellent assistant!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!