Friday, March 16, 2012

bleak

via oh happy day!



I would be lying to you if I said I love Washington. Everything about it is grey and cold. After living in the South for the last 5 years it is an extremely hard transition to make. The inside of our house is also all white making it almost equally depressing. The good news is that it has GREAT potential. To cheer myself up I am going to do a couple bright DIY projects this weekend (and go check out the shopping downtown). The first DIY project I have already shared with you. oh happy day has a cute DIY confetti tablecloth that could just make me ignore the fact that it is constantly raining outside. Instead of a white tablecloth, I am going to use a pale yellow with pastel colors to help me remember Spring is coming! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!